A mobile photo. Shot a bunch of men working on weaving silk sarees in Kanchipuram. I will post the whole bunch below.
1. For the time they gave us a place to sleep when we couldn’t stand our psychotic roommate for one more minute.
2. For befriending us at freshman orientation when we were petrified and lost, and actually sticking around for the next four years. (Not everybody gets that.)
3. For travelling insane distances just to come see us for a few days over the breaks, because you both knew they’d be unbearable otherwise.
4. Not just for the “wild party nights,” but for the days you sat out and did nothing at all. For afternoons drinking on the grass and talking over lunch.
5. For remaining friends with us through semesters abroad and time taken off and total meltdowns that one semester that everybody just lost it (you know which one I’m talking about too.)
6. For all the times they went out of their way to eat lunch twice so you’d have someone to…
View original post 219 more words
Well, when the ad maestro Piyush Pandey himself casts a magical spell on a campaign, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the entire nation was moved.
This one’s a commercial that’s bound to sweep all the awards. It’s so insightful that it’s almost scary. Scary in the sense that the makers of the ad seem to directly speak to you than to a general audience.
The casting is flawless and the script, exemplary. This four minute video builds up like a story that doesn’t reveal the product right until the end. When you see it, you know that there couldn’t have been a simpler connect.
Watch. Weep. Repeat.